What are your 3 guarantees for every customer?
- Every purchase is protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: love it or your money back, no questions asked. We mean it! Simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase date and provide proof of purchase. We will refund your last payment in full and we won’t prorate your last payment, even if you’ve used up a good chunk of your membership before requesting a refund. If you want your money back because you aren’t satisfied, you can have your money back. We want to be generous with our Easy-Refund policy because we stay in business thanks to happy customers.
- Our Easy-Refund Guarantee makes us work harder to please customers. If you’re not satisfied for whatever reason, we’ll refund your money hassle-free. We know some bad guys will take advantage of our policy to get free lessons. Thankfully, our happy customers more than compensate for freeloaders.
- Our customer care team always responds promptly and politely. We hate being mistreated by so-called “customer service” just as much as you do.
Who’s teaching these watercolor techniques?
The instructor, Steve Curl, was formally trained in art school many years ago and he has accumulated a life’s worth of painting experience traveling all over. He is based in Palo Alto, California, where he teaches classes, and he makes regular trips to Yosemite to teach and paint. He loves being outdoors painting landscapes and seascapes. His work was most recently featured at the Portola Art Gallery in Menlo Park, California. He has won Teacher-Of-The-Year twice and his paintings have won Best In Show and been featured in various exhibits.
What happens when I buy?
We accept every major credit card: VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. After signing up, we’ll email you sign-in information. Sign in to immediately watch every video. We’ll also email you a receipt. Cancel anytime via. We will treat you right.
How secure is my credit card information?
Your full credit card number is never stored on our servers after you input it. Because we never see your credit card number, we cannot leak it even if we were forced to. All webpages are protected by SSL, which is a security layer powering much of the Internet today, including banking websites. To further protect yourself online, we recommend signing up for automatic alerts from your credit card providers. You’ll catch mysterious transactions quicker, which means you can challenge them quicker. Card companies usually refund mystery charges when you challenge them quickly.
How do I adjust my membership?
If you want to switch to another auto-renewing membership, simply buy that membership on the pricing page. Your existing membership will switch to the new one purchased and your renewal cycle will begin anew. You can cancel via .
What happens if my membership expires?
Memberships only expire due to non-payment or cancelation. Videos will lock up so you can no longer watch them. Any special pricing you locked in will be lost. To regain unlimited views, you can buy again orto reactivate your membership.
How do I change my password?
You can click here, sign in, and scroll down to change your password.
What if I forgot my password?
No problem, you can recover your password by clicking here.
What colors, brushes and other watercolor supplies do I need?
You only need watercolor paper, paints, clean water and brushes. The video in Part 1 answers this question quite well, so check it out!
Will this work on my device?
If you’ve watched videos online before, you can watch all our videos too. We use HTML5 video players, which means we support nearly every Internet-connected device on the planet, including PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets. Flash is optional and not required.
Why aren’t videos working as expected?
Alas as much as we try to make our website work with every device on the planet, incompatibilities may arise, many which can be fixed. Here are some initial steps you should take to fix your own problem (which is always the fastest solution):
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache. Each browser demands different steps so your best bet is to Google it. For example, if you’re using Internet Explorer, Google: “how to clear cookies and cache in Internet Explorer.” Then follow those steps.
- Try visiting the webpage using a different browser, then play the video. For example, if you’re using Chrome, try using Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer instead.
- Check if your Internet download speed is faster than 4 MB per second. You can check your Internet speed for free by clicking here to visit SpeedTest.net.
- You can with a description of your issue and the result of your speed test.
Can I watch these videos on another device?
Yes! If you keep an active membership, you can always sign in from any device to access every video.
Can I download these watercolor techniques videos?
No. We don’t want video files floating around for copyright reasons.
My question isn’t here, how do I get more help?
You cannow. We are ready to help 24/7.